Brandon & Associates works closely with its clients to advance public interest and grassroots goals. We offer our clients --whether associations, non-profits, or for-profit entities-- solid experience in strategic communications; coalition building; free media relations; paid media planning and production; public education projects; government lobbying; as well as campaign design and implementation, and website development.
Projects in our portfolio share the general goal of promoting progressive causes. Current projects include:
- facilitating activity among a broad set of organizations promoting college access and affordability as a national policy;
- working with national and state consumer groups and Internet technology companies to promote open access to the High Speed Internet;
- promoting in the media a fully democratic Puerto Rico through self determination for its citizens;
- managing an after-school program that combines baseball and academic enrichment based on Jackie Robinson's values in underserved schools in Washington, DC;
- identifying and supporting coalitions to promote greater utilization of alternative energy as part of the effort to address global warming; and
- implementing a national non-partisan network of experienced election lawyers who are involved in removing legal and administrative impediments to voter participation by traditionally underrepresented constituencies.